Enjoy Unparalleled Comfort
The Soli pillow's patented, one-of-a-kind, soft headphones embedded in plush memory foam deliver awesome sound and unmatched comfort in any position. Yes, even on your side! Start enjoying your music in the most comfortable way possible!
Mask Disruptive Noises
Is your snoring partner disrupting your sleep? Are other startling or annoying noises preventing you from relaxing and falling asleep? The Soli pillow can mask all these unwelcome sounds, enabling you to finally relax and fall asleep.
Wake Up Refreshed
Unwind and drift off to peaceful slumber with your favorite music or podcast, soothing rain or ocean waves, white noise or meditation app. Simply connect your Soli pillow to your phone with the included stereo cable or opt in for available Bluetooth.
I love this pillow. It drowns out outside noise very well. I wish it was 100% able to drown out snoring, but that might not be realistic. It is also a little less lofty than I’d prefer, so I have to use a very thin pillow underneath it to avoid neck pain. Overall, I am falling asleep more quickly and staying asleep much more consistently!
Super comfy and great sound. Replaced my bulky bose headphones
I’ve slept with earphones, headbands, masks…. you name it! My Soli pillow is so much better than them all. I love feeling cocooned and being able to hear my podcasts so well. The process from ordering to opening the package was completely hassle free and really fast. I’ve already recommended Soli to several people!
I absolutely love my Soli pillow. It has saved my marriage! 😀
The pillow is very comfortable and the Bluetooth is amazing. I just put on some “white noise” and I don’t hear hubby’s snoring! I’m finally getting a good night’s sleep. Thank you Soli!!
P.S. Your customer service is amazing!
I had to write a review. I LOVE this pillow! I wake up several times a night--and still do...but the difference is I'm falling right back to sleep. I have a couple of sleep apps on my phone, and when I wake up, I turn one on to music or nature sounds, and fall back asleep. The pillow is very comfortable--back or side--and you feel "wrapped up/comforted". I purchased pillows for family members--and they are loving them! I highly recommend--A+++
Company is by far: the most responsive, professional and for a change...they actually care for their customers. 5* Company, thank you for being you!!
Comfortable for sleep or travel, by far the best travel pillow I have ever owned. Speakers are modifiable in sound volume, I describe this pillow as a "cloud with sound". I'm one of those that doesn't care for travel, wanna hide inside my hoodie...don't need a hoodie anymore, just use my fabulous pillow. Much easier for travel as I don't have to have ear buds and a pillow to worry about...all in one device. Not to mention, I feel safe...as if I was wearing a face mask without a face mask, device/company does not specify this as a selling point but as a customer, I feel it blocks possibly some nasty germs I don't won't to ingest from my neighbor travelers.
The only negative, I struggle with the on/off and volume buttons... husband has get to always get it to work for me, maybe that's the only downside in my opinion. Im young but suffer from arthritic hands, (due to my professional as an aesthetician for decades), and I can't seem to get the buttons to work when diligently pushed!? Maybe just me...
My husband snores and my noses sleep buds aren’t working correctly so I purchased this pillow! So far so good!
There are so many things about this pillow that I love. First, it gives me a chance to go to bed early (teacher!) and my husband can continue to work or watch something without disturbing me. Additionally, I have loved listening to sleep meditations before bed, and this has given me the chance to do so with it being close to my ear. I can adjust the volume and actually tune out all of the noise around me. The pillow is soft and beyond comfortable. I don't move often during the night, but when I have, the pillow has moved with me and I haven't noticed it or woken up from it. It's easy to recharge when necessary and super easy to travel with. I am SO in love with this pillow and highly recommend to all.
As a sufferer of misophonia, I'm very sensitive to sounds and our neighbor is a bass enthusiast; typically in the middle of the night. We insulated the neighbor-facing exterior wall with foam board plus sound trapping panels to no avail. Desperate after waking up five to six times overnight for six months, I found Soli Pillow. For the first time in recent memory, tracks of brown, pink and white noise played from my cell phone through the Soli Pillow have allowed me to sleep soundly again! Kudos to the developers for coming up with such an amazing product that could help not only those with sleep disturbances, but also meditation. It's the only product like it I've seen anywhere, but be sure the world is taking notice of such an amazing idea!
I live in a very noisy environment and it was becoming very hard, almost impossible, for me to have a good sleep during the night. I was getting desperate because the lack of sleep was affecting my health, and luckily for me, I was able to find this new pillow while I was looking for solutions and it felt like a divine gift. It was perfect to solve my problem.
The pillow is a great purchase for people who are usually disturbed by annoying sounds while they are trying to sleep. It is super soft, comfortable, and you can even use it if you like to sleep on your side.
The presentation of the box was very elegant and of high quality.
• Comfortable and soft.
• Makes it super enjoyable to hear relaxing sounds while you are having a nap or sleeping.
• There is a special cover available that I decided to purchase along with the pillow so it doesn't get dirty. The cover is easy to wash.
• It is the best product in my opinion to protect your ears against noise when you are trying to sleep.
• The internal headphones sound OK, and you don't even feel them. Everything in the pillow is soft, like a normal pillow. With the added benefit that this one gives you sound directly to your ears so it can mask the disturbing noise from outside.
I believe the product can be even better, so I am sharing my ideas about how to improve it:
What can be improved:
• Battery capacity: the battery is officially 10 hours long. I think this is something that can be improved in future versions of the product. It would be much better if it could offer 20 or even 40 hours of battery life. 10 hours isn't that much, especially if you plan to sleep using it. You would need to recharge it every day, which means a quicker wear and tear to the battery health as time goes on. I am not sure if the battery can be easily replaced if it gets damaged or when its health gets very reduced compared to its original condition.
• Implementing active noise canceling: the pillow doesn't have this feature and I guess it would require making internal changes to the design because this feature needs a microphone to analyze the sound and then neutralize it by creating opposite sound waves. But having the option of active noise canceling would be excellent. It would also require more battery capacity.
• Make it even tighter around the user's head: if I press the pillow around my head with my hands and make it very tight, it does a much better job canceling external sound than just putting my head inside the pillow without pressing anything. I believe a way to improve this product would be to figure out a method in which the pillow can be a bit more tight around the user's head, so it can do an even better job of keeping the external sound out. Something that would gently press the pillow against the head. However, it is incredibly nice and useful just as it is right now, and I think everyone can figure out a manual way to somehow press the pillow against their head while sleeping if they need it. I usually sleep on my side, so I sometimes put a normal pillow on top of my Soli pillow and it presses it nicely against my head.
• About the buttons: I only use the central button to power it off or on, and I don't really use the other 2 buttons. But I tried them out, and sometimes it was a bit difficult to press the "+" button. This happened because the pillow is so soft that there is almost no resistance that would make the button "click" when I am pressing it. It is not a big deal though, but I guess this can also be considered a potential improvement, although the least important for sure.
I totally recommend this product, and I would even buy it again if the company decides to implement the potential improvements I shared above.
Thanks for creating this well-needed oasis for our ears!
We love our Soli Pillow. In fact, I got a second one for my dad. The speakers have good volume and sound and the pillow is super comfy. The best part is that when I go to sleep early, my hubby can keep listening or watching things on his phone without keeping me up. Love it.
Was a gift for wife. She loves it. Life changing according to her after years of wrapping her robe around her head in a similar shape that this pillow comes in. Plus you get built in speakers so no annoying headphones or bugging me while i listen to what she’s watching when I’m trying to go to sleep.
This pillow is like a hug for your head. It is able to give surround sound of whatever soothing sounds you listen to as you go to sleep, and it is not too tight a fit. The sides of the pillow are just "there" but do not apply any pressure to the side of my face. There is also a bit of seclusion offered by these side flaps ad well, where your line of sight is limited to what is just above you. It could great for those with ADHD who need a distraction-free zone when falling asleep.
I always listen to podcasts when asleep and have used a variety of headphones over the years. The corded ones strangle me when I toss and turn. The earbuds fall out and are impossible to find in the dark. The bone conducting kind are great, but apply pressure to my head when I turn on my side. With this pillow I am not strangled. I do not become alert trying to find the speaker because it is the size of a pillow - if I turn it is easy to find and lie back on it. And there are no pressure points on my head or neck.
If you are a stomach sleeper then this is not likely the pillow for you, but I think they make a different pillow for that too!
Would highly recommend.
I suffer from chronic tinnitus (a constant ringing in my ears). The hardest time is when I try to fall asleep. Desperate for relief, I search the Internet and found the Soli pillow. This is exactly what I needed to get relief. I can now listen to ambient music or white noise while falling asleep, and it works for side sleepers. I didn't think anything like this existed. The pillow works great and easily pairs with my phone via Bluetooth. The sound is excellent, and one battery charge can easily get you through the entire night. I am so happy I found this pillow, and I hope that others who may suffer from tinnitus can get some relief just like I have.
I found this pillow to be an extremely comfortable way to both block out and overcome the noise of my snoring partner so I can sleep better. This pillow not only connected via bluetooth to my phone so I could play brown noise, but it also did a much better job than headbands I've tried of blocking out the sound of the snoring itself (even without music or white noise).
Also, the pillow arrived immaculately packaged - so it would make a great gift as well!